Mini S'mores Cookie Cups
Mini Corn Dog Muffins.
These would be a definite crowd pleaser at any party and they won't last long!
Mini S’mores Cookie Cups
Slightly Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything Cookbook
Makes 2 Dozen Cups
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers crushed)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup marshmallow fluff
2 (1.55 oz.) Hershey’s chocolate bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, for about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients a little bit at a time until just incorporated. Gently stir chocolate chips into the dough.
4. Spoon marshmallow fluff into a resealable plastic bag and snip off the corner.
5. Press one rounded teaspoon of dough into each muffin tin, pressing halfway up the sides. Pipe a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff on top of the dough in each muffin tin. Take a teaspoon of dough and flatten it in the palm of your hand and place it on the top of the marshmallow fluff, repeating with the remaining cups.
6. Bake the cups for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let the cups cool for 3-4 minutes in the muffin tins, then gently press one Hershey’s chocolate square on top of each cup. Continue to let them cool in the pan. Remove and serve.